Planning a wedding can be stressful in these economic times. One item that often gets overlooked in the budgeting process is gifts for the bridal party. Consider the following ideas when deciding upon the perfect budget friendly bridesmaid gift idea.
1. A scented sachet bag is another easy gift to create. Make or buy small bags and fill them with your favorite scented potpourri. The color of the bags could match the wedding colors. Tie it up with pretty ribbon or lace to give it a finished look.
2. Homemade candies and cookies are always a big hit. Arrange the homemade goodies in a gift bag or basket. Include the recipes you used or create a small cookbook to give with each set of delicacies.
3. A simple and inexpensive idea is to make bath salts for your bridesmaids. Bottle the salts in a jar or container from a local retailer and tie it up with an elegant ribbon. Here is one of hundreds of recipes for creating beautifully scented and appealing bath salts.
3 cups of Epsom salts
2 tablespoons of baking soda
4 drops of rose oil
6 drops of sandalwood
1 drop of ylang ylang
2 drops of red food coloring.
Just mix the ingredients together and enjoy!
4. Make jewelry for your bridesmaids to wear with their dresses. There are a plethora of beads and jewels available at craft stores and many retailers. With a little bit of creativity you can craft a gorgeous gift on a budget and have a one of kind gift to give to your attendants.
5. Make a scrapbook for each bridesmaid. A scrapbook is an incredibly personal and thoughtful gift, but is also easy on the finances. Collect pictures, favorite memories and your sense of style to put together a great book. Unique paper, stickers, ribbons, and other scrapbooking accessories can be found at craft stores and retail centers.
Any of these budget friendly bridesmaid gift ideas is sure to be a success. Use one of these ideas or combine several to create a stunning impression on your bridal party.
Remember, budget does not have to mean boring. A little creativity goes a long way in creating a personal, meaningful, and lovely bridesmaid gift that your bridesmaids will cherish for years to come. These are just a few of many budget friendly and handcrafted bridesmaid gift ideas. Your bridesmaids are guaranteed to appreciate the thoughtfulness and love presented with any of these creative bridesmaid gift ideas.
You can find more budget friendly Bridesmaid Gift Ideas and other ideas by following the tips provided at http://www.bridesmaidgiftsideas.com Don’t miss your opportunity to find the perfect gift!
If you’ve been keeping up with my blog posts lately you’ll know I’ve come to adding a few news posts from around the web on this subject. I’ve got a couple more today that are new and updated, so let me know what you think of em…
Scrapbook Calendar Kit Design B (8 1/2″ x 11″ Pages)
View all 12 enlarged pages by clicking on the image to the left. Bring your photos to life on our beautiful handcrafted Scrapbook pages. The smile on your loved ones face will explain the difference between our layered pages and a …
Etsy Trade-A-Holics: tradeaholics’ $10 and under sale!!!!
Etsy.com – Fun paper crafts including: scrapbooks, cards, tags, clipboards and altered journals ltuarchangel.etsy.com – plantable cards and beaded creations lucindaramsay.etsy.com – Fun, chic, and customisable accessories. luckedog.etsy.com – vintage and … sparklegarden.etsy.com – handcrafted sterling and gemstone and personalized jewelrytwigandfeather.etsy.com – handmade housewares spinalfusion.etsy.com ~ eclectic array of handmade goods, jewelry and accessories …
legacy-scrapbooks.com Blog » Handcrafted from the Heart – Week 3
… stamps and add extra shimmer with the Smooch paints. And of course we added some pearls and rhinestones for that little extra touch. The overlay that is shown is part of Little Yellow Bicycle and will make a great scrapbook page. …
Hope you enjoy the read as much as I did and please if you have something to say, use the comments form below to let everyone know your thoughts.
Have a great day!